Fandom Questions
May. 7th, 2013 01:18 pm2 Fandom Related Questions:
1) Does anyone know of fandoms wherein fans identify themselves using gendered language? (besides Bronies and Pegasisters?)
2) Does anyone know of any MSCL fan communities/fans that were/are centered particularly around queerness? I have an academic friend trying to write about Rickie Vasquez and since I was a 12 year old girl when I was in the original MSCL fandom, I wasn't really aware of that part of it at the time.
1) Does anyone know of fandoms wherein fans identify themselves using gendered language? (besides Bronies and Pegasisters?)
2) Does anyone know of any MSCL fan communities/fans that were/are centered particularly around queerness? I have an academic friend trying to write about Rickie Vasquez and since I was a 12 year old girl when I was in the original MSCL fandom, I wasn't really aware of that part of it at the time.
no subject
Date: 2013-05-08 12:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-05-08 10:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-05-08 04:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-05-08 10:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-05-08 03:25 pm (UTC)